Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Prologue and Prince's Speech



Objectives
Today I will . . .
*demonstrate my previous knowledge of my lit terms by playing quizizz
*read and analyze the Prologue of Romeo and Juliet to determine the structure
*compare and contrast the prologue and opening scenes of the play with the two movie versions

*complete a SPAM square, defining the speaker, purpose, audience, and main claim of the Prince’s speech

Take Out
Your chrome book
Warm up paper
R&J packet and turn to your homework

Agenda
Read the prologue and analyze sonnet structure- make predictions about the play.
Quizizz
Begin reading I.i (using the audio disc) up through the Prince’s speech and discuss
Analyze the Prince’s speech with  SPAM Square. (15-25 minutes)

Homework
Fill out column one of movie comparison chart  while reading I.i (in your packet)

No comments:

Post a Comment