Monday, August 22, 2016

Welcome


Goodmorning,
From now on, this is where you log into every morning. This is where you will find our day's objectives (goals for the day), warm up, agenda, and any other links that you might need.

This site will be used for both 9th and 10th grade. It will be two separate posts, but to also help us, 9th grade will be written in RED and 10th grade will be written in PURPLE

9th
Objectives:
Today I will . . .
*work to improve my lexile level by starting an Achieve lesson
*prepare for math and physics by completing all work, asking questions, and reviewing
*take notes on roots, prefixes, and suffixes to expand my understanding of word parts

10th
Objectives:
Today I will . . .
*work to improve my lexile level by starting an Achieve lesson
*prepare for my history test at the end of the week by studying and asking questions about anything I don't understand
*complete my lit term powerpoint to present to the class

WARM UP -

No comments:

Post a Comment